Customer Service Information
RiccardiBoston.com is an Extension of the Riccardi Store located at 116 Newbury St. Boston, MA 02116. As with our in-store policies, we ask that, before you decide to complete a purchase through this site, you be 100% certain of your selection(s). This site is maintained by knowledgeable staff that can assist in any specific questions pertaining to garments. In order to provide you with a pleasant shopping experience, we have outlined the policies and terms of RiccardiBoston.com below:
1. Returns are accepted if requested/sent within five (5) days of receiving a purchase. This will be strictly enforced. All returned items must be unworn, in delivered condition, with all attached tags and packaging. We reserve the right to contest any returned item(s) and return it/them back to the purchaser if the above conditions are not met. If we do approve your return, you will be issued a refund to the credit card/bank account used to initially complete the order. We also accept exchange requests (e.g. for sizing issues) contingent upon inventory availability. Any refund or voided payment may take up to 5-10 business days to process.
2. Any merchandise purchased on sale or with a promotional code is a final sale. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY DISCOUNTED ITEM(S).
3. Due to high shipping costs and tariffs, all international orders (those placed outside the 50 United States) are FINAL SALE. All of the merchandise at RiccardiBoston.com is brand new merchandise direct from the designer collections. Authenticity is 100% guaranteed on every piece we sell. If you have any questions regarding the brands/specific pieces carried at our store or at RiccardiBoston.com, you are welcome to contact us via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will respond as promptly as possible.
4. Depending on the country in which you reside, you may be required to pay customs/import taxes. We will not, under any circumstances, declare shipments as "gifts", nor will we declare the value of items below their listed price for the purposes of tax avoidance. We declare the full value of any item shipped outside the U.S. on any custom forms that we are required to file and mark the items as merchandise. We can not be held responsible for items not delivered due to failure of the recipient to pay the necessary duties and taxes. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us before you order.
5. Orders placed at RiccardiBoston.com are taken all day, every day. A hold is put on your account until the item(s) is/are located in-store in the style(s) and size(s) requested. If we are sold out of the item(s) ordered, the hold will be lifted from the account, and you will not be charged. Product is shipped Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. An order placed on Friday after 12pm EST may not be shipped until the following Monday. Due to the payment verification process and fraud risk concerns, we can ship only to the shipping address provided with an order; we cannot change the shipping address or reroute a package after payment has been captured and the order is processed. A tracking number will be provided in an email to you (separate from any order confirmation emails) once the package has been shipped. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or parcel forwarding companies/facilities. We do not grant in-store pickups for orders made online.
6. Each order placed at our online store undergoes multiple automatic fraud-analysis processes to determine the legitimacy of the billing and/or shipping information provided by the customer. We sell to consumers only; we do not sell to resellers or distributors via wholesale, and we do not support the re-sale of new product. We reserve the right to cancel any order and void its associated payment attempts in any case that we feel the information is incorrect, invalid, or suspicious. We encourage online customers to inquire about any cancellation to his/her order(s) if he/she feels it/they is/are unjustified; we will do our best to work with you to validate your information and fulfill your order(s). That being said, we strongly suggest using matching addresses for billing and shipping, if possible. In addition, the PayPal checkout option is a secure, efficient way to validate your payment information, and we recommend its use for all customers. We cannot accept international orders "offline" via email or by phone; all international orders must be checked out and processed on our website to ensure verification by our online payment gateway.
7. While every effort is made to ensure display of accurate data, the listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate apparel items. All inventory listed is subject to prior sale. Site management primarily coincides with the operating weekday hours of the Riccardi store; therefore, inventory that may be added or removed at our brick-and-mortar location may not be reflected on the site until the following business day. We make no warranty, representation, or undertaking -- whether expressed or implied -- nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information.